Student 1: “I can’t see!”
Student 2: “I don’t know how to start. I don’t know which theorem or formula to use.”
Student 3: “I always can’t do plane geometry question in exams!”
Student 4: “I don’t understand the topic at all!”
These are the common problems faced by many A-Maths students in the topic of Plane Geometry, even A-grade students!
Every year since 2008 in GCE O-Level Additional Maths Paper 2, there’s always a Plane Geometry question worth 8 to 10 marks!
This topic can be made easier by
- Looking out for hints given in the question and diagram
- Understanding the newly introduced theorems (5 of them)
- Combining E-Maths angle and symmetry properties of circle
- Learning the ‘dummy-proof’ way to prove congruent and similar triangles
- Exposure to a variety of strategies and questions
- Learning how to apply the skills learnt on solving questions
I’m conducting my final A-Maths Mastery Workshop on Plane Geometry this September!
Join me for this final revision and solve that Plane Geometry question in O-Level 2013, add 10 marks to your final score!
For more details: go to www.singaporeolevelmaths.com/pg
Enter special code to enjoy $28 discount off the workshop fee!