It's interesting to see hemisphere and hemisphere. There are a few PSLE level Maths questions as well.
Based on what was tested in GCE O-Level E-Maths 4016 Paper 1, the following concepts are yet to be tested:
- Scales & maps
- Men & houses
- Subject formula
- Number patterns
- Graphs (Definitely a question)
- Quadratic (Definitely a question)
- Compound Interest & other everyday Maths applications
- Construction of bisectors
- Congruent & Similarity
- Angle properties of circle (again?)
- Arc length & area of sector
- Mean & Standard deviation
We look forward to 2013 GCE O-Level E-Maths 4016 Paper 2!
Do your best and check your work to achieve perfection!