This topic, Angle Properties of Circle is usually introduced in Secondary 3 Elementary Maths syllabus in Singapore. It is a very visual topic in which some students might have challenges "seeing" and "identifying" them.
I would like to first introduce the 5 Angle Properties of Circle:
- Angles in the same segment (are equal)
- Angle at centre is twice angle at the circumference
- Right angle in semi-circle
- Angles in opposite segment (add up to 180 degrees)
- Radius is perpendicular to tangent
I have shared these 5 Angle Properties of Circle in the following video.
Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrI8jpOny2Y
For those of you who have challenges with this topic, tell me what are the challenges you face in the comment section below.