If you are Secondary 3/4 student or RGS/RI/RVHS/Dunman High/NYGH/HCI/ACSI (or any other IP students), read on.
If right now, you are
- not understanding what is taught in school.
- losing momentum.
- not having any interest or motivation in A-Math or Chemistry.
- totally lost during lesson.
- consoling yourself that things will get better eventually (without no actions taken)
- You want to do better because you deserve it.
- You want to improve because you can't stand others looking down at you, adults' nagging at you ...
- You want to prove it to the rest of the world that you can do it.
- You want to get bettter grades so that you want more choices after your O levels/IP programmes.
All these will not be possible UNLESS ... ...
You start taking action NOW instead of waiting (Perhaps you can manage on your own? Wait for common test results and see how?)
- I can study the last minute for my Os ... (2-4 years of work for 6-9 subjects cramped in 1-2 months?) What happens when it backfires?
- There is still much time left for preparation of examinations. Is 8 months and counting down a long time?
- Teachers in school will give us extra lessons. You wouldn't want to wait till then. Start now & be consistent.
- O level examinations are much easier to score. What does it show when you consistently do not perform well in tests?
Just like pulling up of weeds, a gardener has to pull up the unwanted, useless plants consistently so that the crops are growing healthier in a plot of fertile soil. Imagine what happens when the gardener loses the momentum in maintaining the plot of land. Weeds are everywhere, overshadowing the crops which will eventually die off due to lack of essentials.
You are just like the gardener taking care of the plot of land by growing perhaps 6 - 9 different crops (Subjects). Weeds are your doubts, if unclear, they pile up till they overwhelmed you!
Clear your weeds consistently & be a happy gardener harvesting your returns in the end.
We have opened up MORE Sec3/4 A-Math/Chemistry Ultimate Leap Programme - The Weekly Coaching Programme.
SCHEDULE OF PROGRAMME: CLICK HERE
To register, click here. Fill up the details, we will be in contact with you. Or you can contact us at 9685 7675 (Ai Ling) / 9828 7357 (Sean)