How will our Year End Revision Workshops benefit your child ?
The Year End Revision Workshops will get your child to gain the momentum and confidence to:
- Revise comprehensively on key essential concepts on a topic – by – topic basis.
- Gain a better understanding of the topics.
- Apply concepts on application examination questions
We know it isn’t easy for students to accomplish all the mentioned by themselves, with distractions from Internet, handphones, TV, friends, going out, no interest in subject, almost totally giving up on the subject…
Here’s what we have to help your child:
Annual Year End Revision Workshops for GCE O-Level Additional + Elementary Mathematics:
- Designed into workshops with a focused topic(s) coverage, including key essential concepts, application strategies, relationship linkage, easy-to-remember analogies for understanding abstracts.
- Our lessons are delivered in an interactive manner: participants are encouraged to take part in questioning and answering in every workshop. This ensures your child learns effectively within the shortest period of time.
How can we be sure that our Year End Revision Workshops will help your child?
- She is also the invited book author for the latest GCE O-Level Ten Years Series (2004-2013) for Additional and Elementary Maths, Mentor Series for Secondary 3 and 4 Elementary Maths.
- She is also a full-time professional trainer who has over 15+ years of teaching experience.
- Ai Ling has also worked with thousands and thousands of students (& parents) from more than 160 schools.
- Ai Ling is writer for popular academic website widely read by almost ten thousands of local and international readers every month. She also produces Math videos which are viewed almost 220,000 times.
- Proven track record: In 2013, the average O-Level grade for Elementary Maths and Additional Maths is A2!
- Ai Ling & his colleague Sean had been invited by CDAC , SINDA and Mendaki to conduct revision programmes and public talks for O-Levels.
"I especially enjoyed the functions and graphs workshop as I learnt many different ways to remember the shapes of curves. The workshop allowed me to gain confidence in handling the graph questions in the future. Besides, recaps in basics Trigonometry in E Math also allowed me to be more aware of concepts taught in school that I have get to grasp. I’d recommend anyone who’s unable to cope with studies to join Winners Education. Thank you Ai Ling!" Doreen Gan | Commonwealth Secondary
" The workshop explained challenging concepts in simple ways. Along with examples and a variety of questions that tested our understanding of the topic, this workshop helped me better understand the more complex chapters of math! " Nicholas Lam | St. Gabriel’s Secondary
Schedule for O-Level Revision Workshops