Update: Click here for early bird registration.
Do you know that Differentiation & Integration are 2 very important sections for O Level A-Math? Based on 2008 GCE O Level Additional Mathematics Papers, the weightage of Differentiation & Integration is almost 30%!
We received feedback from students and parents that due to time constraint, many schools rush through these 2 very important topics, leaving many students totally lost in their understanding. This coupled with the fact that Differentiation & Integration are totally new concepts for all A-Math students, made matter worst.
So with less than 7 weeks to GCE O Levels are you equipped with the tools and strategies to score in Differentiation & Integration or are you facing problems in understanding the concepts?
4 Days Differentiation & Integration Mastery Workshop
5, 12, 19, 26 Sep 2009, 2 - 6pm, YMCA Orchard (Tentative venue)
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Comprehensive 100% coverage of Differentiation & Integration
- Understand abstract concepts in an easy to relate manner
- Learn and Apply strategies ('approved' short-cuts) on real examination questions
- Time management enforced during every workshop
- Pre & Post review assessment for checking level of understanding
Scope of the workshop:
Skills In Differentiation:
- Basic Techniques of Differentiation
- Differentiation involving trigonometrical functions
- Differentiation involving exponential & ln functions
Applications In Differentiation:
- Equations of Tangent & Normal
- Connected Rate of Changes
- Increasing & Decreasing Functions
- Maxima & Minima Problems
Skills In Integration:
- Basic Techniques of Integration
- Integration involving trigonometrical functions
- Integration involving exponential & ln functions
Applications In Integration:
- Hence question (reversed differentiation)
- Equation of curve
- Area under the curve
Registration will open on 21st Aug 2009.(Update: Click here for early bird registration.)
This is the last workshop for O level students.