How many of you are flooded with tens and tens of school exam papers for all your subjects?
How many of you struggled to answer those questions correctly?
We are about 10 weeks away from 2009 GCE O Level Additional Mathematics Examinations.How prepared are you? Confident to score the results you want or are you desperately helpless and confused?
If you belong to the latter group, please clam down. You still have time but you must be really focused and determined now.
The best way for you to revise (re-learn for some) within the remaining short period of time is to do it One Topic at a Time.
This way of preparing for the O Level exams
- builds up your confidence gradually,
- makes it easier for you to digest small bit by small bit and
- more importantly this method keeps you in a clear and focused mind on what you need to achieve daily.
I have applied this way of revision method for students who seek help in the fire-fighting period like now. (Every year, we would have a few students in our Final Leap Programme, commited to do whatever it takes to create the leap in their O Level results; Darren from Kuo Chuan Presbyterian is a living example, F9 (Prelims) to B3 in O Level A-Maths in 3 weeks!)
NOTE: Final Leap Programme is NOT meant for everyone. Details of this programme will be released in early August.
Finally, it’s all ready!
And to thank you for being my loyal reader of singaporeolevelmaths.com, I would like to give you a FREE Introductory Copy of TREQ on the #1 Killer A-Math Topics : Trigonometry.
In this introductory Copy, you will discover:
- How examiners test your understanding of Trigonometry in the different ways.
- The various variety of questions being tested for Trigonometry.
- Your level of competency in the topic of Trigonometry.
- The MUST KNOW questions to score ‘A’ in your O levels.
To download your copy, click here.